Polaris World Frequently Asked Questions
Q Who decided the price of the Polaris World properties, can I buy at a discounted price?
A Polaris World, the builders, set the price, this is the price that is in the purchase agreement. It is not possible for us (or any other agent) to discount this price. You should beware of agents advertising discounts as Polaris World have stated that they will rescind their contracts leaving their clients without support during the buying process (unfortunately there are still some cowboys in Spain - we however have won the Polaris World Golden Partner award for the 3rd year running for our "excellence in customer service" you should always buy from a Golden Partner )
Q Why should I buy a Spanish property through Direct2Spain?
A We offer a full service to our client, such as guided tour of the area, meeting with legal representative who will help with the purchase, obtain NIE numbers, make a Spanish Will. We will also help you to open a bank account, select your furniture etc as well as sending you regular Polaris World Golf Resort updates and photographs of you property as it develops. In fact we are here to ‘hold your hand’ and answer your queries, throughout the whole process of buying a property in Spain. For this we are paid a commission by Polaris World (which is not added on to the purchase price) and due to this have won the Golden Partner award for the last 3 years (since it started).
Q How do I know my money will be safe?
A You will be issued a Bank Guarantee for each payment (after the reservation fee). In the unlikely event of the company failing in their contract, your money will be refunded in full by the bank with interest and so is totally secure.
Q Can I see an example of the builders’ work?
A Yes, there are show houses at several of the resorts and several of the resorts such as Mar Menor Golf Resort and La Torre Golf Resort are totally complete - so you will see not only the properties, but also the excellent standard of finish given to the resort centres, gardens and communal areas, as well as the Jack Nicklaus designed golf courses. All properties have a 10 year guarantee (similar to the UK).
Q Can I rent out my property all year round?
A Yes, we have our own Property Management service for all of our clients who buy a polaris world property, which will rent a golf apartment or rent a golf villa and take care of the changeovers, airport transfers etc. Or alternatively, you make these arrangements yourself. The Region boasts over 320 days of Sun per year and is an ideal climate for playing golf.
Q Why did you buy a property at La Torre Golf Resort, when you have so many properties on your website?
A This is a question that our friends and family have been asking since we returned from Spain having bought a 2 bed apartment on the golf course at La Torre golf resort, so we thought we would share our reasons with you.
1. We have sold other Polaris World properties and we like the way that this company operates. They bring in top international designers for the golf course (Jack Nicklaus) and the properties and use local construction companies to do the building work.
2. Our Spanish partners recommend the local construction companies involved in the project
3. We see the Polaris World Golf Resorts as the best investment property in Spain, with very attractive payment terms. Bank guarantee with each payment for off plan and now some excellent resale golf properties at fantastic prices.
4. Great rural location, 10 mins from Murcia airport, 15 mins from nearest beach and 30 mins from the beautiful Spanish city of Murcia.
5. There has been a massive investment of EC money into developing the roads in this area, which together with the availability of low cost flights into Murcia (San Javier) airport, make this part of Spain very accessible from the UK indeed it is now for many a weekend destination.
6. All year round rental opportunity, play golf year round - even in the January sunshine.
7. 24 hour security, one entrance and entry with a security fence gives peace of mind for the protection of the property. In addition Murcia is already one of Spains lowest crime rate regions and Spain as a whole has a crime rate over 10 times less than the UK !
8. A fantastic array of amenities on every resort, including shops, swimming pools, tennis courts, restaurants and bars, even a school and private hospital etc.
9. La Torre Golf Resort (where we initially bought - we have since bought at Condado de Alhama too) is the second golf course in a proposed project of 10 golf resorts in the area. There is a shuttle bus between the courses so that visitors can play on the different courses (in the future 10 golf courses in all) and all of the golf courses are of different style and level of difficulty.
10. This investment (in our opinion) will give a better return than investing in a building society or the stock exchange and it is much more exciting.
We have recently bought another Polaris World Property on the Condado de Alhama Golf Resort, we cannot give a better endorsement of Polaris World than investing our own money into another Polaris World Golf Resort.
Please contact us for more information, plans, prices etc and we will be delighted to assist you