Polaris World Property Management Prices
Polaris World Property Management
Once your property is complete you may wish to use it for personal use or you may wish to rent it out. We have devised a payment plan where by you ‘Pay as you Go’ if you don’t rent out your property then you don’t have to pay for the extra services.
Property Management Prices 2009
Property Management - Key Holding Annual Fee includes
• Monthly Checks
• Inventory Check (bi-annually)
• Airing property
• Checking for storm damage
• Owners report if any repairs needed
• Rental Bookings Service
• Personal Property Manager
Property Management - Cleaning
We will visit the property immediately after each letting to empty bins, remove rubbish, strip beds and remove dirty linen, bleach toilets and drains, check appliances and secure the property.
Before next guest we will give property a full clean including kitchen, bathroom, appliances, polishing, sweep & mop floors (including outside areas) we will make up beds (*Note: Any additional linen & towels other than the amount stated above will be charged at 9 euros per person) and leave clean towels and tea towels. * If guests require an extra change of linen during their stay will be charged 25 euros per standard change over, this extra service does not include towels and pre-booked at the time of booking.
Prior to meeting your guests we will check property and switch on water heater, air con or heating as required.
Your ‘Personal Property Manager’ will leave his or her contact number in the property so your guests can contact them if there are any problems during their stay. 20.00 euros charge for call out between 9am -5pm due to non-emergency, Monday to Friday after which and all other times - call out fee of 50.00 euros will be deducted from guests deposit
Property Management - Laundry and Welcome pack
All laundry (with the exception of beach towels) will be supplied by In-One
PM upto the number of standard beds in the property as stated above and any extras such as sofa beds and storage beds will be charged at 9 euros per person extra. Owners wishing to use their own laundry should keep it in a lockable cupboard for personal use only.
• Toilet roll and liquid soap will be placed in bathroom.
• Welcome packs (from 20 euros) or Celebration packs (from 35 euros) are available on request at time of booking.
Property Management - Meet and Greet
We feel it is very important to meet guests as they arrive at the property, to hand over keys and explain house rules and how thing work i.e. Air con, window shutters etc. We have found that by offering this facility, guests respond by taking great care of the property.
They will also be shown the local super market etc.
Airport Transfer from Alicante and Murcia– guests wishing to have an airport transfer should book a transfer at the time of making the rental booking. (See Terms and Conditions)
If guests wish to hire a car, they can follow our representative to their property or meet them at a pre- arranged place. (Many planes arrive late at night and it may be difficult to find your property in the dark)
Our representative will leave contact details so that they can be contacted if required
Property Management - Maintenance
We will also arrange maintenance works tailored to your requirements. Pricing will depend on the job involved. Our monthly property inspections (or at changeover) will let us know if any routine maintenance is needed either on the property or on any appliances and we will inform our owners of any necessary works involved.
• Painting, decorating, and general repairs and will be priced accordingly.
• Supervision of maintenance and repairs is charged at 10.00 euros per hour
Polaris World Property Management - What we ask from you
• 3 copies of all keys
• Properties should be furnished to a reasonable standard, using our guidelines. It is advisable not to include expensive or personal items in the furnishings.
• An inventory of all furniture equipment in your property and updates if items are added or taken by the Owner.
• We request In-One PM is the sole key holder to your property. If you arrange any maintenance work direct with a contractor we would require written (email) authorisation to pass the key to your property on to a third party
• Please keep us updated regarding any bookings you take.
• Please provide a copy of your property insurance which allows you to rent your property and has public liability and theft included
• For the safety of your guests, we advise you have a first aid box, fire blanket, smoke alarm and fire extinguisher within the property. (We can supply and fit with POA).
Polaris World Property Management
If you are interested in our Property Management service please